Do relationships matter to you?
Are you looking to collaborate, create, innovate and lead?
Do you want to influence change and shape the future of a department?
Is your perfect environment one that is fast paced and takes time to celebrate success?
If you answered yes to these questions, then look no further and apply for the Negotiations Support Manager position today!
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong proficiency in Excel
· Forward thinker with a proactive mindset and attention to detail
· Highly organized and detail-oriented
· High level of professionalism
· Ability to work well under pressure and have a sense of urgency to resolve and investigate issues
· Ability to multi-task, operate efficiently, with a willingness, and desire, to learn and adapt to a fast-paced environment
· Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with internal partners
· Settlement processing sharing and analysis with Negotiations Management
· Ensure timeliness and accuracy of all payments
· Identify process improvement opportunities
Strategic Financial Solutions is a leading financial services company that provides comprehensive debt relief solutions for people in difficult financial situations. Through our personalized credit card modification program and our consumer lending products, Strategic has successfully resolved more than $1 Billion in high interest consumer debt for over 100,000 clients.
Strategic has been recognized multiple times for our culture and our high growth. In 2015 and 2016 Strategic Financial Solutions was named to Crain’s New York Business Fast 50 Companies list that recognizes the fastest growing companies in New York City. In 2017 we were recognized as one of the top 500 fastest growing private companies in the United States by Inc Magazine. In 2017 we were ranked 21st Best Companies to Work for in New York State. Strategic has 3 state-of-the-art facilities, 2 in Manhattan and 1 in Buffalo to house our Family of over 800 and growing. We proudly celebrated our 11th anniversary in June 2018.