Do you consider yourself a motivator? Are you a leader that views yourself as a coach to your team? Are you driven to elevate the skills of those around you? Are you looking for a dynamic sales culture where you can finally make a difference? Do you like working in an environment where people genuinely like each other and look forward celebrating key wins and successes? If the answers to these questions were “Yes!” then we’d like to hear from you!
We are looking for a Director of Sales to maximize the production of "A player" sales consultants and managers within our NYC location. This person will be responsible to lead, manage and hold all sales managers accountable to their budgeted goals. They will closely partner with recruiting to manage our hiring process to ensure the right people make it to the sales floor. They will focus on developing a best in class onboarding and development experience for sales consultants resulting in exceeded targets. The ideal candidate will manage to a consistent coaching and development process resulting in a culture of high production and positivity with little fallout of their team.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in finance or business
· 7-10 years of experience in the financial services industry
· 5+ years of sales management experience
· Experience in quarterly planning
· Great leadership skills. Act professionally and positively. Build trust with team by doing what you say.
· A strategic thinker, someone who is always looking to improve our talent, processes and products, while being open minded to new ideas
· Teamwork; worth together to reach common goals, mentor your peers
· Foster a culture of autonomy, ownership and innovation across the team
· Recruit, mentor and develop sales managers and sales consultants
· Experience with SalesForce CRM is a plus