Do you take great pride in developing people and cultivating talent?
Are you motivated by metrics, do you challenge the status quo, and always strive for continuous process improvement?
Do challenges motivate you to perform at your highest levels?
Do you want to leave work smarter than when you arrived?
Do you want to influence change and shape the future of a department?
Do you see yourself as a thought leader, revolutionizing an industry?
Are you passionate about making a real difference in client's lives?
If you answered yes to these questions, then look no further and apply for the Outbound Operations Manager position today!
The role of the Outbound Operations Manager is to lead, manage, and hold accountable a team of negotiators to obtain settlement agreements on behalf of our clients with various banks, law firms, creditors, and third-party agencies. The Negotiators are tasked with securing the best settlement possible, while maintaining a positive relationship with creditors.
· Manage the day-to-day activity of 12-15 negotiators; driving key performance indicators while ensuring an exceptional client experience.
· Drive production through performance management and meeting monthly goals.
· Maintain service and quality standards throughout the department.
· Coach and develop team members, supporting their professional growth.
· Lead communication, training & employee engagement systems.
· Ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
· Responsible for hiring, coaching, performance evaluation and disciplining of direct reports.
· Drive company initiatives collaborating with peers and cross-functional teams.
· 3 to 5 years of managerial experience, working with teams varying in size and responsibilities, in a high-growth and fast-paced organization.
· Proven track record of implementing process improvements.
· Proven track record of developing, implementing, and exceeding team key performance indicators.
· Proven track record of developing and cultivating talent at the managerial level.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of all Microsoft Office products.
· Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently.
· Demonstrated ability to lead teams through rapid periods of change and high growth.
· Previous collections, negotiations, or financial experience is a plus.
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
What We Offer:
· Competitive compensation package
· Healthcare: Medical, Vision, Dental
Strategic Financial Solutions is a leading consumer finance company that specializes in helping people that have too much credit card debt. We were recently named the 21st Best Company to Work for in New York by Best Companies to Work For and have been certified as a Great Place to Work 4 times. Additional honors include being named, two times, as one of the 50 fastest growing companies in New York City and to the prestigious Inc. 500 list as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in the United States.